Drives sales results through prospecting and pipeline management.
• Generates new sales leads through cold calls, building and developing senior level client contacts, and strategic partnerships.
• Closes the business and negotiates pricing and contract terms.
Client Strategy and Advocacy
• Proactively challenges the client to think strategically about solutions for their business challenges that result in additional product and services.
• Experience in developing and maintaining annual Account Strategy Plans.
• Advocates internally for clients best interest by effective and open dialogue with internal partners.
• Obtains knowledge of competitor’s services/products and counters with enhanced products, processes or expert advice.
• Develops an annual business plan for each account that can exceed retention targets and client service agreements.
• Establishes a renewal strategy for all assigned accounts and ensures its flow and communication to all external and internal parties.
• Prepares proposals for renewals and for RFP’s.
• Responsible for maintaining knowledge about all assigned accounts and ensuring that organization wide client information is accurate.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree preferred; plus ten years or more of proven sales and/or account management experience in professional products and services.
• Successful annual sales achievement of 1M+ quotas with strong client management and advocacy.
• Proven success presenting and discussing solutions with C-level and other decision-makers.
• Proven experience selling to insurance brokers using a consultant sales model.
• Able to bring an established list of current broker relationships within the proposed assigned territory
• Business to Business sales experience with major corporation accounts is a plus.
• Experience in business to consumer products and technology integration solutions is a plus
Please visit our web site to view similar positions: www.jrpeterman.com
- 20 months ago - save job