Opus Bank is searching for a highly motivated self-starter to work in a dynamic retail banking environment. This challenging opportunity is responsible for, but will not be limited to, the administration and efficient daily operation of the office including sales, operations, driving referrals and ensuring superior client service. Responsibilities include:
- Accomplishes objectives through coaching, guidance and staff motivation and will be responsible for providing leadership through training and supervising.
- Participates in establishing retail office goals in collaboration with Retail Bank Management.
- Responsible for adherence to all compliance programs, including but not limited to, completion of all required and assigned training modules by established due dates.
- Understands and complies with requirements of all laws and regulations applicable to position.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting.
- Minimum of 10+ years of banking experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to handle multiple projects at one time.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Opus Bank - 30+ days ago
Opus Bank has been created for a purpose. While our heritage dates back over a quarter of a century, our mission is timely and now. We belie...