Job Description & Qualifications
The Cycle Plan/Investment Efficiency Analyst will be responsible for supporting key business activities in the development of new product and portfolio proposals. The analyst will participate in cross functional development of product proposals. The analyst will complete investment efficiency and constraint analyses to support product proposals. Examples of position responsibilities include:
- Support development of new product program/portfolio actions
- Participate in cross functional team of Product Planning/Marketing/Finance/Engineering Functions to ensure proposed program assumptions are compatible.
- Complete investment efficiency and contain-ability analyses to support development of approvable actions
- Support approval process and cycle plan entry
- Support product investment portfolio management
- Manage cycle plan change control process
- Complete contain-ability analyses
- Complete efficiency analyses to support program milestones
- Provide issue-to-issue investment analyses to support approval processes
At Ford Motor Company, we are dedicated to designing, manufacturing and selling high quality vehicles that meet the diverse needs of our customers. We believe our employees and the different perspectives that they bring to the business are the driving force behind our success.
- Bachelor of Science in Business or Engineering with significant experience in engineering business operations; MBA is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent knowledge of data management tools and Microsoft Office software
- Experience in Business Strategy, Program Planning, Program management
- Experience in working across cultural and organizational borders
- Strong One Ford Behaviors
- Self-motivated, eager to take responsibility and deliver results with minimal supervision
- Engineering and Business Degree preferred
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. We have a commitment to our products and customers, but also know that our employees are the driving force behind our success. Find out what it is like to love your job.
Come discover a Company that is focused on designing better cars, but also cares about you, your family and your community. By choice, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Ford Motor Company, a global automotive industry leader based in Dearborn, Mich., manufactures or distributes automobiles across six...