This position is for ConvaTec, an industry leading provider of ostomy, wound care, continence and critical care products and services. As a member of ConvaTec's Sales Team, the Territory Manager is accountable for driving positive sales growth results within targeted facilities throughout the designated geography.
The Territory Manager is responsible for selling products, features and benefits, while driving market share increase. This position will foster team effectiveness and accomplishment of shared goals by sharing knowledge, experience, and information in order to optimize business strategies and drive overall sales within the territory.
The TM will be accountable for developing positive, collaborative relationships with clinical care providers. key buying influencers, including but not limited to Physicians, WOCNs, and other clinicians within the continuum of care, and targeted customers in the Acute, Alternate Site, and healthcare settings. The Territory Manager will leverage existing ConvaTec Acute and Alternate Site Territory managers and distribution channels to create a positive team approach to all the targeted facilities within their territory.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
- BS or BA degree or 5+ years sales experience (in lieu of degree) is required
- Three or more years experience required in a highly competitive, aggressive, growth sales environment
- Ability to sell to key buying influencers, including but not limited to Physicians, WOCNs, and other clinicians within the continuum of care, and targeted customers in the Acute and Alternate sites
- Must be able to demonstrate a track record of success in sales.
- Must reside or be willing to relocate to the assigned territory area.
- Proven ability to build positive customer relationships quickly
- Ability to network effectively at all levels
- Must have a positive attitude and proven ability to excel in a fast-paced, competitive environment
ConvaTec winds its way around wicked wounds. The company makes wound cleansers, dressings, bandages, wound hydration products, and a...