Interest Sub Category:
Job Title :
Type of Position:
• High school diploma or equivalent, plus 2 years direct word processing experience demonstrating the skills/abilities/professional behavior to perform in a fast-paced environment.
• Must have positive and professional attitude.
• Must have attention to detail and the ability to prioritize, schedule and work under the pressure of deadlines.
• Must have ability to work independently and resolve problems without supervision to managing multiple projects, priorities, and compete demands simultaneously.
• Must have ability and initiative in developing, implementing and streamlining processes.
• Must have exceptional written and verbal communications skills and advanced knowledge and experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Photoshop, and Adobe Acrobat.
• Must have outstanding organizational skills and the proven ability to take and follow instructions.
• Must be able to work flexible hours (normal business hours and after hours to meet deadlines).
• Work with multiple PMs, team members and PAs to deliver quality documents to our clients on time.
• Schedule document process with PMs with key deadlines including word processing work.
• Formatting reports including font consistency, headers and footers, tables, import and modify pictures, creating dividers, fly sheets and overall layout that meets company standards.
• Use MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat and/or EndNote programs to create and/or refine project deliverables.
• Proactively conduct QA/QC on all documents.
• Create report cover and modify other graphics using Adobe Photoshop.
• Coordinate production needs and deadlines with co-workers in multiple departments to complete printing, collating, laminating, binding, and creating pdf for CDs and web.
Names change, but people always need to build offices, factories, and process facilities. AAC Designer Builders, which does business as...