Interest Sub Category:
Job Title :
Type of Position:
• High school diploma or equivalent, plus 2 years direct word processing experience demonstrating the skills/abilities/professional behavior to perform in a fast-paced environment.
• Must have positive and professional attitude.
• Must have attention to detail and the ability to prioritize, schedule and work under the pressure of deadlines.
• Must have ability to work independently and resolve problems without supervision to managing multiple projects, priorities, and compete demands simultaneously.
• Must have ability and initiative in developing, implementing and streamlining processes.
• Must have exceptional written and verbal communications skills and advanced knowledge and experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Photoshop, and Adobe Acrobat.
• Must have outstanding organizational skills and the proven ability to take and follow instructions.
• Must be able to work flexible hours (normal business hours and after hours to meet deadlines).
• Work with multiple PMs, team members and PAs to deliver quality documents to our clients on time.
• Schedule document process with PMs with key deadlines including word processing work.
• Formatting reports including font consistency, headers and footers, tables, import and modify pictures, creating dividers, fly sheets and overall layout that meets company standards.
• Use MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat and/or EndNote programs to create and/or refine project deliverables.
• Proactively conduct QA/QC on all documents.
• Create report cover and modify other graphics using Adobe Photoshop.
• Coordinate production needs and deadlines with co-workers in multiple departments to complete printing, collating, laminating, binding, and creating pdf for CDs and web.
URS Corporation - 10 months ago
URS Corporation provides a range of engineering, construction, maintenance, and technical services for customers around the world. Through...