As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 21,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Supervises the activities of a call center or help desk.
1. Supervises one or more teams or shifts of Customer Service Specialists, directly and through subordinate Leads.
2. Supervises staff in recognizing, identifying, isolating, and resolving problems with company or customer products and services.
3. Prepares shift schedules and coordinates coverage to meet customer requirements.
4. Assists subordinate Specialists in resolving complex issues.
5. Participates in special projects as required.
1. Associates Degree in a related discipline.
2. Bachelors Degree preferred.
5-8 years of related customer service, call center or help desk experience.
Security Clearance Level
Security Clearance Basis
Security Clearance Polygraph
Job ID Number
Potential for Deployment
General Dynamics - IT - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -
General Dynamics Corporation (General Dynamics) offers a portfolio of products and services in business aviation; combat vehicles, weapons...