Seeking RN's and LVN's for days, nights and weekend shifts in Corpus Christi, TX.
Job Duties Include:
- Provide skilled nursing care to pediatric patients in a home setting
- Assess home health patients to identify the physical, psycho-social, and environmental needs
- Implement/develop/document the plan of care to ensure quality and continuity of care for pediatric patient
- Provide health education to patient and or caregiver
- Provide effective communication to patient/family, team members, and other health care professionals
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your current resume today!
- Graduated from an accredited vocational school of nursing
- Current Texas state licensure as a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) or Registered Nurse (RN) or a current licensure from a state within the NLC (National Licensure Compact)
- Current Driver's License
- Minimum of two professional references.
- Minimum of 6 months of experience in the past 12 months as a Licensed Vocal Nurse or LVN or Registered Nurse (RN)
- Nurse/LVN or LPN or Registered Nurse (RN), home health or private duty nursing preferred. Current CPR accredited by American Heart Association and/or American Red Cross (certificate must be healthcare provider or healthcare professional).
- Must have reliable transportation.
eBay Classifieds - 2 years ago