Are you a butcher? A fishmonger? Our meat & seafood associates have an expertise that is rarely seen these days with all of the pre-packaged meats and seafoods on styrofoam trays. Our experts deliver on our customers expectations.
The ideal candidate will have fantastic knife skills and is not afraid of getting a little dirty.
Additional requirements and responsibilites:
• Operates equipment necessary to the job, which includes, but is not limited to: knives, meat scrapper, ‘cuber’, scales, bowls and platters, 4 wheel carts, utensils, mop, mop bucket, broom, cardboard compactor and box cutter.
• Lifts at least 50 lbs.
• Assists customers promptly, and promotes good customer and associate relations through courtesy, service and appearance.
• Fills customer orders and takes phone orders.
• Stocks cases and all displays when necessary.
• Displays all merchandise properly in case.
• Maintains correct and legible price on all items.
• Takes special orders from customers while on duty.
• Greets and makes eye contact with all customers consistently.
• Thanks all customers for shopping at DEAN & DELUCA.
• Follows all rotations procedures to ensure freshness.
• Position requires knowledge of cooking techniques for all products in case.
• Associate should know or develop knowledge about vegetables & starch accompaniments as well as marinades for the product.
• Removes meat from display and wraps, and places in cooler at closing time.
• Does necessary cleaning and sanitation, including, but not limited to: moping and sweeping of floors, washing display cases, wiping down prep area, wiping down walls, racks, and cooler, and washing knives, bowls, platters and utensils.
DEAN & DELUCA is under new ownership and preparing for growth! Join the global, epicurean experience!
About Dean & DeLuca...