A natural resource like water...and a natural achiever like you, you're meant for each other. That's why a career with Nestle Waters Direct, the #1 bottled water delivery company in North America, is the right fit for you!
Nestle Waters Direct and our trusted brands are well known throughout the United States by our familiar trucks and courteous, dedicated service experts that deliver pure, refreshing bottled water to places where people live, work and shop. Through presence, flexibility and innovation, we satisfy consumer and business needs for convenience, health and wellness. The products we deliver include 3 and 5-gallon returnable water bottles, case products, point of use filtration systems, ready-to-drink tea, coffee and accessories. We lead the bottled water market with the following top-selling brands: Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Deer Park, Ozarka, Zephyrhills, Ice Mountain, Nestle Pure Life, AccuPure, San Pellegrino and Perrier.
JOB TITLE: Fleet Technician
The Fleet Technician's primary purpose will require the individual to perform preventative and corrective maintenance on fleet vehicles and equipment including gas and diesel engines, hydraulic systems, air brakes, forklifts, tankers and trailers.
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
and post-trip inspections
- Troubleshoot and repair fleet vehicles and equipment
- Program and record assigned preventative maintenance tasks
- Assist in education of the Route Sales Representatives ' pre-
- Receive and process invoices for payment
- Act as vendor billing point of contact
- Maintain parts inventory and budget
- Maintain work area ensuring organization and cleanliness
- Ensure safe work practices
limited to, repeated bending, stretching, twisting, and lifting
- Positive team-player attitude
- Possesses exceptional work ethic, energy, and drive
- Ability to handle physical requirements, including, but not
up to 60 pounds
have three years hands-on experiene
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to obtain CDL B within six months of employement
- ASE certification required within specified period of time
- Must possess personal tools
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent work experience
- Completed two years technical education or
This is a tremendous opportunity! We offer a competitive salary based on education, experience, and other qualifications. Nestle Waters North America offers comprehensive benefits including medical, prescription, dental, vision, flex, life, disability, EAP, 401(k) with match, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and more!
Interested individuals should apply online at www.nestlewaterscareers.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Mechanic, maintenance, vehicle
Interested in a career where you'd be a natural? Want to know more? Link here to receive a preview of this great opportunity!
Route Sales/Delivery Representative Career Video
Nestle Waters - 2 years ago