Senior Sales Manager-LAW00208
Life Time Fitness is currently seeking a qualified Senior Member Engagement Manager to drive success in our Sales Department.
As a Senior Member Engagement Manager, you will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination and supervision of multiple Sales Departments. Maintain business plans and marketing strategies to increase membership sales and promote Life Time Fitness products and services.
- Meet daily with Member Engagement Advisors one-on-one to review weekly and monthly sales and unit goals, assess individual performance, and review individual business plans
- Meet with Member Engagement Managers periodically to review business plans, business development, revenue and team goals.
- Recruit, interview and train all new sales staff. Make hiring, promotion, disciplinary, and termination recommendations to the General Manager
- Mentor Member Engagement Advisors through role-playing, shadowing club tours, and standard operating procedures, giving them tools to improve and develop stronger sales and customer service skills
Primary Location: : GA-Lawrenceville - SLF - Sugarloaf
- College degree preferred.
- Proven success as a Member Engagement Manager or Sales Manager
- Personal passion/commitment for living a healthy way of life
- Minimum of 2 years of sales management experience preferred.
Job Level: Manager with Direct Reports