The purpose of this position is to work as part of the Territory Team to help achieve our business and territory goals and objectives. This job involves building relationships, qualifying leads to better manage the territory; conducting company directed selling campaigns, and performing market research to support the business plan. Continuous learning on our services, solutions and our unique value proposition for skill development in order to enhance our conversations with our prospects and customers is a key part of this job. This is a field position and requires a car and travel within the territory.
(1) Strong Communication Skills
(2) Professional Appearance
(3) High Energy Level
(4) Demonstrated Achievement in Competitive Situations
(5) High Intelligence
(6) Demonstrated Ability to Learn Concepts and Skills
(7) Self Starter
(8) Ability to Perform With Minimal Supervision
(9) Tenacity Regarding Goal Achievement
(10) Organized Approach to Time and Territory Management
(11) Demonstrated Level of Maturity
(12) Flexibility & Responsibility
(13) Sustained Success as a Sales Representative Selling Identical or Similar IT Solutions
Participates in achieving sales quota by selling targeted support renewals, services and targeted solutions to a defined geographic territory with identified named accounts. Help the team build pipeline by calling target acquisition accounts to secure a next step. Carries out systematic telephone sales calls to prospect for opportunities and meetings on a daily basis to assigned territory. Develops and maintains customer relationships to ensure highest possible levels of customer satisfaction. Performs administrative tasks including preparation of status reports, call plans and reports, calendars and objectives, pipelines and forecasts and appropriate tracking systems as required. Attends customer field meetings and events as appropriate.
o Contact an account targets that lead to customer meetings
- Achieve assigned sales quota. This is a revenue generating position.
- Participates in achieving sales team quota with sales mentor. Contribute to the team success by managing and administering all timelines and deadlines thereby accelerating placement of orders and payment for said product and services.
- Be aware and strive to meet minimum standards of Leading Indicators of Success. Included but not limited to:
o Sell Managed Services Portfolio to Territory
o Work with Sales Management and Director of Marketing to carry out Business Development Campaigns
o Achieve Sales Certifications as directed
o Updated and accurate weekly pipeline report
o Engage with key vendor reps to plan out territory strategy and account planning
o Aggressively follow up on all leads and document status
o Build cue of pre-sales activity through daily activities to contribute to annual and weekly objectives
o Understands & can articulate CBE Technologies Solutions and Services features, benefits and capabilities.
- Develop Personal Sales Action Plan to achieve goals
- Meet all professional development assignments and training goals that are relevant to establishing and closing business
- Develops and maintains customer relationships to ensure highest levels of customer satisfaction via telephone contact
- Ensures follow through and documentation of lead generating activities sponsored by CBE and/ or our key vendor partners by completing all lead generation document
- Product Knowledge:
o Understanding and expertise in programs that drive CBE business
o Learn and utilize CBE Tools including NetSuite, Collaboration (Video & Telephony), Email, Pipeline and others as appropriate
o Demonstrates good telephone, written and meeting skills with clients
o Provides timely response to customer's needs
o CBE Solutions and Services products
o Ensures high customer satisfaction
- Education: Normally requires BS/BA degree and/or education degree
- Experience: We are looking for a recent college graduate, 0-3 years of experience
- Self-motivated with strong organization, verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to work as part of a team of professionals and ability to play position as part of a team
List special knowledge, skills or abilities required (if any) to competently perform the duties of this position.
Knowledge and Technical Skills:
Technical or industry specific job knowledge. Conceptual Skills, Process Improvement, Verbal Communication, Functional and Technical Skills, Controls and Instrumentation, Tooling, Coordination, Inventory Control, Attention to Detail, Judgment
Professionalism, Technical knowledge needed, Attention to detail, Organization skills needed.
Judgment and analytical conceptualization abilities
Excellent judgement skills needed
Ability to proactively develop new ideas/methodologies
Excellent initiative skills are needed
Excellent presentation skills needed. Excellent written skills needed.
Other Job Requirements:
Ability to lift 40 lbs.
Monster - 19 months ago