Get ready to join a dynamic distributor!
Inter line Brands, Inc., a leading distributor of Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MRO) products to the multi-family housing and professional contractor industries is looking for warehouse associates.
- Prepare product for shipment through pick orders
- Ready product for palletization and loaded for delivery on route trucks
- Assist with general warehouse operations
- Perform other warehouse duties and tasks as assigned
- Work hours are Monday-Friday approx. 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. with some overtime required
Our benefits package includes :
- Some industrial or warehouse experience plus power equipment experience
- Ability to stand on feet for extended periods of time
- Good English reading and speaking skills and good basic math skills
- Basic PC skills
- Must be able to work in fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Pass pre-employment background checks and drug testing
Vacation, holidays, personal/sick days
Medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage
Flexible spending accounts
Short-term and long-term disability insurance
Product discounts for our employee
...and much more!
Interline Brands is a leading national distributor and direct marketer of broad-line maintenance, repair and operations (“MRO”) products. We...