Sport&Health is seeking Personal Trainers who are responsible for providing personalized attention and professional fitness instruction and programming that significantly contributes to each member's health and fitness goals. Instructors design fitness programs, perform fitness testing and assist in equipment maintenance and cleanliness. The Fitness Instructor provides exceptional services to all customers; members, guests and staff, whether by phone or in person and upholds the clubs operating standards in a professional manner at all times.
Sport&Health requires a passionate, positive, focused and driven Personal Trainers.
Candidates must have:
We offer competitive compensation, continuing education, room for growth and FREE health club membership and more!
- A Bachelor's degree in Exercise Physiology or a related field is preferred, or proof of enrollment in a fitness related degree program.
- Experience and demonstrated knowledge in fitness instruction.
- Personal, outgoing and motivating personality: Ability to work well with people.
- Current CPR certification.
- Certification in one of 14 sport&health approved national fitness certifications.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to remain flexible in order to adapt to changing work environments.
- Ability to study and apply new information.
- Exhibit a professional and polite appearance and demeanor.
NO phone calls, inquiries, please!
Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Candidates outside of the DC Metro area are welcome to apply but if selected for an interview, they must be willing to travel at own cost.
Relocation assistance is not offered
Sport & Health Inc - 23 months ago