1. Requirements analysis support for one or more of the following projects:
„X 2012NP001 – iService Implementation
2. Work as part of a team of Requirements Analysts to define the impact of the system changes. The required changes to the FEPOC systems shall be defined using use cases, functional specifications, user interface specifications and requirements traceability matrixes.
3. If there is any time available due to the delay in the start of a project, delay during a project, or other interruption in a project, the consultant will be applied to (1) another project, (2) support work not being done due to an open FTE positions, or (3) help develop time gap between requirements development and the releases.
4. Perform full life-cycle activities in support of the project and backfill for the Requirements Analysts that work on other projects.
ƒæ These tasks include the following activities in 2012:
- Perform analysis of the business requirement and develop requirements and/or use cases for the assigned area of the FEPOC system
- Provide input into the development of work efforts in support of proposed system changes
- Collaborate with the internal teams and the end clients to create and maintain all necessary requirements documents, use cases, and requirements traceability matrices
- Conduct requirement walkthroughs and peer reviews following FEPOC procedures and guidelines.
- Maintain traceability between the base-lined business requirements and requirements and/or use cases.
- Maintain requirements in requirements management tool such as Requirements Composer.
- Create and maintain business process models.
- Perform UAT for validation and verification of business requirements.
- Provide assistance with research to assess benefit development as needed.
- Provide knowledge transfer for the full time business analysts
- Generate a weekly Status Report
1. Very strong verbal and written communication skills (Critical)
2. Strong customer service skills with internal and external customers
3. Must be able to perform assigned tasks with minimum supervision
4. Strong analytical and documentation skills
5. Demonstrated software testing experience; writing test plans / test scripts / test cases and the execution of testing.
6. Strong requirements elicitation, specification, and validation knowledge and experience
7. Excellent time management ability.
1. Microsoft Suite
3. Requirements Composer, Quality Center
4. Business Process Modeling tool, Provision (highly desired.)
Eligibility for employment:
Candidates must pass drug test and background checks
Education verification for High School Diploma or GED and Degreed Professionals required
Applicants: To submit your resume, please answer the following questions and be prepared to have a short phone interview today.
Due to the high number of request to work with our firm and clients, we give priority to candidates that answer and return the following questions.
Proficiency (1 to 10)
How many years of experience do you have with IT?
How many years of experience do you have with TeamTrack?
How many years of experience do you have with Quality Center?
How many years of experience do you have with Business Process Modeling tool, Provision (highly desired)?
Do you live in the Washington, DC area now?
Are you available now or working now?
Are you currently interviewing?
What is your best time of day for an interview?
When could you start?
List your best competitive salary or hourly rate:
Will you make yourself available to discuss this opportunity today?
List a daytime number to reach you at:
Derrick Anderson, MBA
Paladin Consulting, Inc.
713.568.9123 - direct line
832.627.0482 - cell
866.953.7557 - fax
Job Posting Code: Paladin1983
Since 1983 Paladin has delivered talent nationwide in America’s top companies. We match professionals with companies across the nation, providing: Staff support, temporary assignments, contract-to-hire and permanent opportunities. In addition we provide targeted project services, where individuals and teams complete strategic projects to move businesses forward. Paladin has opportunities in companies of all sizes, ranging from small businesses…to the Fortune 100. Paladin provides excellent benefit plans and is an EEOE Employer!
Paladin Consulting, Inc - 2 years ago