Mollen Immunization Clinics is seeking full time and part time Registered Nurses RN, Nurse Practitioners NP or Licenced Practical/ Vocational Nurses LPN/LVN and Clinical Nurse Specialists CNS for seasonal immunization and health screening clinics throughout the area.Our clinics may run 7 days a week from August through November or early December.We have all day clinic shifts available.We have a variety of clinic locations across the country everyday of the week.Retirees and New Graduates are welcome. PLEASE APPLY via our website at http://jobs.FluShotsUsa.com
Accurate patient documentation and consent form completion.Immunization experience is a plus, Health screening experience is a plus, Spanish speaking ability is a plus, experience performing finger sticks is a plus, basic knowledge of common health screening equipment is a plus.
- Diploma, A.S.degree or B.S. or Master degree in nursing.
- RN, LPN or LVN nurses with curent, valid state licensure
- Must possess email and internet access
- Must possess valid driver's licence and a reliable vehicle
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills, must be positive, upbeat and willing to engage the computers
- Must possess ability to set priorities, work independently and discuss services we offer to patients
- Retail Clinics have immunization incentive program
- Part time or full time-no minimum amount of hours, up to 40 hours a week.
NursingJobs.com - 13 months ago
Mollen Immunization Clinics is the largest and most trusted provider of influenza (flu) immunizations in the Southern United States. We cond...