Responsible for coordinating and leading the network transformation program and related functions: program governance, project management team, business support (portfolio management, technical analysis, communications and documentation), deployment and implementation. This individual will lead the team responsible for execution of the Network Transformation program as it evolves over time. Additionally, the individual will collaborate cross functionally with Enterprise and Regional partners to achieve program and business objectives.
1. Orchestrates all program activities related to network transformation: development, corporate support and governance, deployment and implementation
2. Leads the development of detailed program plan, master schedule, ensuring both development and field deployment teams are always aligned, and keeps the program governance function informed; identifies risks and mitigation plans
3. Coordinates development of requirements and, ultimately, implements enterprise-wide cause and effect visibility into the impact of the network transformation investment and associated return
4. Identifies, mitigates, and remedies undesirable impacts to the CCI business plan resulting from the network transformation investments
5. Provides transparency to the forecasted and actual investments as well as impacts of network transformation to Finance partners
6. Drives alignment of CCI business plan to impacts and benefits of network transformation plan
7. Exhibits a high competence in management and people leader behaviors, as defined by Cox Communications
8. Performs other duties as required
1. 10+ years of experience required in Network Engineering, Telecommunication, Complex Cross Functional Programs
2. Requires strong knowledge of Backbone, Metro, Edge, and HFC network topologies, Program Governance, Portfolio management
3. Excellent interpersonal skills, leadership in a matrix functional model, executive presentation
1. BS/BA degree in related discipline Engineering, IT, Computer Science
2. MBA preferred
3. 3+ years of experience in a management role preferred
4. Prefer certification in Program Management
Cox Communications and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers. We have a tradition of encouraging a wide diversity of talents through a broad range of hiring practices. Please note those individuals submitting resumes online or by mailing a resume are not considered an applicant for employment until a signed employment application form is completed, usually at the time of interview.
For more information about Cox Communications and its subsidiaries, please click here
www.cox.com, www.coxmedia.com, www.coxbusiness.com.
Statement to ALL Third Party Agencies and Similar Organizations:
Cox Communications accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox Communications employees, or send to any Cox Communications facility. Cox Communications is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Cox Communications - 17 months ago
As the third largest cable provider in the nation, Cox Communications, Inc. is noted for its high-capacity, reliable broadband delivery...