The Mosaic Company is looking for dynamic, experienced, and creative problem solvers to join a team that develops and delivers interactive, customized, e-learning solutions. We work very closely with our clients - we analyze their specific business needs, their corporate culture, and their infrastructure. Then we look at performance gaps before the design and development of a performance-improving solution.
We’re looking for an experienced Learning Consultants and Senior Learning Consultants who can create user documentation and training materials for instructor-led training (ILT) and web-based training (WBT) material. The successful candidate will be able to write learning objectives, create storyboards and course outlines, develop content working with subject-matter experts and existing documentation, and write course assessments.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Adaptable: Ability to effectively adapt to changing needs and priorities while maintaining a positive attitude with a focus on client success.
- Collaborative: Exceptional interpersonal skills that are leveraged to build relationships and trust with internal and external stakeholders.
- Resourceful: Ability to persevere under tight deadlines and a rapidly changing environment to develop and deliver innovative solutions.
- Understand target audiences to assess needs and design course curriculums that vary in subject-matter (safety, technology, soft skills, etc).
- Develop training content, leveraging instructional design practices and methodologies that result in best-in-class learning solutions.
- Effectively collaborate and conduct interviews with subject matter experts, technical staff, project teams, and trainers to develop customized learning materials.
About The Position:
- Degree in Instructional Design, Communications, Technical Writing, English, or related field of study preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced level of experience developing training-related content.
- Collaborative and positive attitude with a focus on client success.
- This role requires onsite work with the client across the East Bay area.
- For more information about The Mosaic Company, you may visit our website at: http://www.themosaiccompany.com .
Monster - 20 months ago
The Mosaic Company (Mosaic) is a producer and marketer of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients for the global agriculture...