Manpower is currently seeking an experiencedMachine Builderfor our client located in Dutchess County, NY.
This position is a permanent full time position with a competitive benefits package.
Build machines according to job orders, schematics, and prints, by placing component parts and sub assembly units on machine frames to meet production schedules.
Principal Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Follow all Personal Protection Program guidelines.
2. Compliance of all OSHA and company Safety Procedures.
3. Follow schematics, drawings and written procedures to assemble equipment to specifications including electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and mechanical assemblies.
4. Startup of newly built equipment including high voltage connections, software installation, component setup and calibration.
5. Follow quality control checklists to confirm machine operation.
6. Use shop interface manuals for company interface procedures.
7. Work with other departments as needed to resolve any engineering or manufacturing related problems.
8. Operate forklift for material transport, upon completion of company training.
9. Operate chain hoists and lift tables, upon completion of company training.
10. This position is responsible for maintaining cleanliness of work area.
11. Other duties as assigned by management.
Skills and Qualifications:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each principal duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, experience, skill, and ability required:
1. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
2. Ability to speak effectively with employees of organizations including fellow workers, engineering staff and supervisors.
3. Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings.
4. Sound understanding of electrical fundamentals, PLC's, hydraulics, pneumatics, and the ability to read and interpret schematics, ability to comprehend circuits and components.
5. Advanced skill level and ability to perform technical trouble shooting and diagnostics of mechanical and electrical components and control mechanisms.
6. Mechanical experience in assembly or repair.
7. Above average computer skills with recent experience.
8. Extensive trouble shooting experience, electrical, PLC, hydraulic and pneumatic.
9. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
10. Valid driver's license: checked and verified by company Insurance carrier before driving company vehicles.
11. Education / Experience: 2 years of college or technical school with 3 years experience, or 5 years of related experience and training.
Please submit your resume directly to this ad to be considered.
RegionalHelpWanted.com - 12 months ago
Millions of men (and women) have helped power this firm to the upper echelon of the staffing industry. Doing business as ManpowerGroup, the...