Thank you for considering Elwyn.
Elwyn's Adult Day Program is currently seeking qualified candidates for the Program Specialist Position at the Baring Street Center in Philadelphia
The Program Specialist assists in the areas necessary for the daily functioning of the clients in the program and deliver direct services to the clients through training in the areas of health and hygiene, daily living, communication, socialization, and vocational rehabilitation.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Associate’s Degree in Human Services or related field is preferred.
- One year relevant training and/or experience in the field of Human Services is preferred.
- Experience working directly with individuals with developmental and/or intellectual disabilities preferred.
Elwyn is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE M/F/D/V
- Participate in the development and implementation of consumers’ goals and objectives
- Attend and participate in consumers’ meetings
- Attend and participate in staff meetings and in-service trainings
- Assist directly in all consumer-focused activities
- Work and communicate effectively with other program staff
- Provide individual or group support to consumers
- Assist consumers in learning appropriate leisure time skills
- Document necessary information in various logs
Elwyn - 12 months ago
Elwyn isn't a character out of Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings. It's a not-for-profit organization that serves some 13,000...