This growing hospital is looking to expand and improve their emergency
room and is actively recruiting a new director of emergency medicine.
This opportunity is offering an aggressive compensation package to
attract a high quality candidate with the experience they need as director.
You will enjoy a great quality of life and many professional benefits.
• Employed starting salary of $250,000
• Paid liability insurance including tail coverage
• 12 hour shifts with no nights and few weekends
• Comprehensive benefits package
• Negotiable signing bonus and relocation assistance
• Updated ER with new equipment
• Excellent ER staff provides great support
• Be actively involved in hospital staff meetings
• Close proximity to several major metro areas
• Several professional sports teams in the area
• Ohio River provides boating, fishing and more
• Camping, hunting, hiking, biking trails
• Award winning school districts
• Many acres of parks and recreation
• Growing community with great cost of living
• Positive housing market and low taxes
This is a safe and nice community located right on the Ohio River. It is approximately
one hour to Pittsburgh and all the features of a major metro while living away from the
traffic, crime and high cost of living. This growing community has a lot to offer every
member of the family.
To express your interest in this opportunity, please call me at
1.877.884.6354 or e-mail email@example.com . Please provide
the best time and number at which to reach you. My services are of no
cost to you, and your information is kept completely confidential.
EMcareer.com - 7 months ago