SecureState employs some of the best penetration testers (red team) in the industry. SecureState is actively seeking a passionate, determined, “blue team” candidate that will be able to secure various environments and ultimately stop the "red team". SecureState believes that in order to be the best, we need to constantly improve our offensive and defensive security strategies. To counteract our red team, we are looking for a high energy candidate with strong defensive skills, a willingness to be a “thought leader” within the industry, a spirited edge, and the desire for healthy competitiveness in internal red team versus blue team competitions.
Specific daily responsibilities include:
• Assess networks, workstations, servers, applications and network devices from a defensive security point of view
• Design and implement projects to secure clients’ networks, workstations, servers, applications and network devices
• Perform assessments on client networks to secure from external breaches and malicious activity
• Work with SecureState practices to formalize strategies and frameworks for organizations
• Assist in preparing client reports and internal status updates
The ideal candidate will be able to:
• Complete project work accurately and within deadlines as required
• Take complex concepts and develop specific recommendations that organizations can implement
• Develop and maintain effective relationships with the defensive security community through speaking engagements, group participation, conference attendance, etc.
• Become a “thought leader” within the risk management community to better identify SecureState as a strong resource in the industry
• Participate and conduct “Blue Team” defense exercises
SecureState LLC - 16 months ago