Job Purpose Summary:|
- Design and develop services for a pharmaceutical company using Oracle SOA 11g Suite
- Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Lead offshore and onsite development teams to design/develop reusable infrastructural and business services leveraging Oracle SOA Suite 11g capabilities.
- Assign and track development tasks to the development team. Lead daily calls with the offshore team.
- Establish design and coding standards around the development of services in an SOA environment. Perform code reviews to ensure that standards are being followed.
- Work with Business Analysts to document processes needed to support the business. Orchestrate services into business processes using Oracle's BPEL, Oracle Business Rules, Human Workflow, OSB.
- Work with the testing teams to put together test plans, and test cases. Co-ordinate the testing efforts between the QA and the development teams.
- Troubleshoot problems found in Validation and Production environments.
sologig - 11 months ago