Our client is an education services company, that takes pride in evolving the way the world learns. They are an investor in innovative technologies, and collaborator throughout the education industry. They are committed to real change and deliver actionable, scalable solutions to improve achievement.
About The Position:
Our client seeks to recruit a talented Software Engineer. As a member of the software development team, their responsibilities will be to design and develop applications for our clients personalized learning software.
- Participate in all stages of software development, including requirements analysis, design, implementation, test, and maintenance.
- Responsible for communication with Product Line Management, System Engineering, and System Validation teams throughout the design and development cycle.
- Attend meetings, report progress, and take technical leadership to troubleshoot and fix defects.
- Provide guidance and mentoring for junior engineers hired into the team who may be tasked to perform some of the above duties.
- Help investigate and collect information to resolve process or design issues found on a current design or in previous designs.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or similar technical discipline
- Familiarity with the following technologies:
- .NET framework 3.5, C#, Visual Studio, IIS, SQL Server
- Web application design and architecture
- Software Engineering Lifecycle processes and tools
- Experience with at least one of the following:
- Cassandra NoSQL database
- Scala programming language
- Mobile applications development (native, Phonegap)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Common Agenda connects global technology leaders using our team-wide dedication, agile research and decades of expertise in executive...