Update Date: 2/5/2013
This Position requires – Clear Background, Drug Test and Education Check
If you interested in this position please submit your resume to email@example.com
Job Location: Carlsbad, CA
Job Title: IT Financial Consultant
Duration: ~ 3 months
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne (E1) – IT Finance Consultant
- Serves as senior manager functional liaison to the user community at all levels of the organization including IT executives, and Business leaders.
- Drive business process reengineering where needed.
- Provide front line guidance on functional complex issues.
- Lead all facets of medium to large size global cross functional complex projects while coordinating activities of a matrix team of experienced professional
- Extensive experience with people, program and project management of large global across system teams and initiatives required.
- Tasked directly overseeing and supervising a group of E1 IT Finance business analyst professionals of varying levels of expertise consisting of employees and contractors.
- Skilled with interpreting customer requirements and proactively turning them into solutions.
- Perform requirements gathering, documentation, designing and implementing business solutions to meet finance requirements working with global finance and other cross functional teams.
- Support and ensure compliance with change management controls and validation process.
- Perform functional analysis of complex solutions
- Mentor other business analysts and team members
- Adhere to and enforce regulatory requirements, standards, policies, procedures and industry best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance and /or Information systems with 8+ years of recent experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- CPA or equivalent highly preferred.
- 5+ years of demonstrated functional experience on JD Edwards E1 accounting modules including General Ledger, Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payable required. (8.11 or higher preferred), with a minimum of 2 years of end to end implementation experience preferred.
- Candidates with exposure to Global ERP support processes, supporting international territories highly preferred.
- Excellent understanding of U.S. GAAP accounting required with knowledge of taxation, other international accounting and finance areas a plus.
- Extensive international and large global project management experience including solution resolution of complex financial scenarios including local and country regional requirements.
- Extensive knowledge of the Project and Systems Development Life Cycle Methodologies standard IT practices related to business application development and implementation.
- Strong knowledge of IT structured analysis methodologies and proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and SQL a plus