Our company size allows employees to make a large impact on the companys overall success. We are looking for someone who thrives working in an environment that requires you to perform a wide range of challenges and tasks. Our Probe Business Unit develops new products, improves existing products and provides existing product line support. This position will require you to create printed circuits for final test of integrated circuits on wafer. Since our products are sold around the world, employees at Johnstech have the opportunity to work with customers in Asia, Europe and the United States.
We are open to having this position located in either our Minneapolis, MN or Santa Clara CA office.
· Understand modern printer circuit manufacturing materials, equipment capabilities, and process methods for PCB layout, fabrication, and verification.
· Translate application specific needs (sometimes from verbal instruction) into manufacturing drawings, specifications, and other documentation for printed circuits using CAD layout tools.
· Perform signal integrity analysis using ADS/Momentum/Genesys.
· Develop and maintain the CAD tools for auto layout and routing
· Generate design guidelines and best practices for junior designers to follow
· Interface with flex manufacturers to enhance the critical processes that provide a competitive advantage for Johnstech
· Interface with fabrication to address quality control and delivery issues.
· Interface with other engineering personnel and provide technical input during meetings/discussions.
· Interface with users to troubleshoot circuit performance .
· Assist with product improvements and recommend enhancements for improving methods/work flow through the department.
· Understand and implement GD&T.
· This position will work under limited supervision and direction.
· Prepare and submit periodic reports on activities.
· Other duties as assigned by manager.
· Minimum two year Design Degree or equivalent experience.
· 5 years+ continuous success in electrical and mechanical layout and manufacturing of high reliability printed circuit boards.
· Demonstrated ability to create printed circuits using Cadence, Mentor Graphics, Altium, or Zuken
· Multi-layer, analog, digital, RF, flex, power supply PCB layout techniques
· Design for Manufacturing and Test Requirements (DFM, DFT)
· Demonstrated use of IPC and MIL specifications.
· Able to work independently to work well with other employees.
· Good communication and presentation skills necessary.
· Able to receive constructive feedback on design and documentation skills.
· Strong attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
· Knowledge of ANSI (American National Standards Institute) standards.
- Exposure to Siemens NX and Teamcenter.
- General manufacturing knowledge a plus.
Johnstech International - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard