Johnson & Johnson is the worlds most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the worlds most pressing health issues.
Title: QA Supervisor
Responsible for ensuring the robust implementation and sustainability of GMP & JNJ quality and compliance requirement for Hyangnam site
- Responsible for regulation training and implementation
- Responsible for training and implementation of JSC global standard and J&J policy
- Establishing and following up quality related CAPA.
- Responsible for document control and management.
- Responsible for internal audit and external audit.
- Responsible for establishment of GMP training process.
- Pharmacist (Must)
- Minimum 5 years of relevant quality role of pharmaceutical industry
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-South Korea-Seoul-Yongsan-gu
Organization: Janssen Korea, Ltd. (7220)
Job Function: Quality Assurance
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies - 30+ days ago
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science -...