KES, Inc. is seeking a AutoCad Technician/Drafter for our San Diego, CA location to join a Navy Modernization Process Implementation, Design Management and Integration team in support of Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) and SPAWAR C4I modernization initiatives. The AutoCad Technician/Drafter will perform technical engineering functions in AUTOCAD 2012 format, including complex system design as directed by Senior Engineering staff.
Computer Skill Requirements:
- Shipcheck of complex C4I and H,M&E engineering systems in support of Senior Engineering staff
- Organize and coordinate shipcheck AUTOCAD products in NDEX system configuration
- Develop SID (Ships Installation Drawings) products utilizing shipcheck AUTOCAD products
- Work independently with minimal supervision on shipcheck and SID development in AUTOCAD
- Develop, as required, AUTOCAD Lisp routines, as requested by Senior Engineering staff
Microsoft EXCEL; Power Point; VBA; VISIO; Visual lisp; AUTOCAD 2012
Koam Engineering Systems Inc (KES Inc.) is an employee owned small business specializing in technology innovation and systems integration by combining innovative products and reliable engineering services. Headquartered in San Diego, California and with offices in Gig Harbor, WA and Woburn, MA, KES provides services globally in systems engineering & technical assistance, requirements analysis, software design & development, systems integration & testing, independent verification & validation, and operational & logistic support.
- Demonstrated experience in AUTOCAD product development (2-5 years).
- Demonstrated experience with working AUTOCAD Visual Lisp programming is a plus.
- Must be able to obtain a DoD SECRET clearance.
- International and domestic travel required.
- Experience working with NAVSEA and SPAWAR engineering products is a plus.
Since 1995, KES continues to foster the entrepreneurial spirit of a growing small business that focuses on the needs of its customers and employees and serves to provide a rewarding and challenging career. KES offers a competitive salary and full range of benefits. KES, Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce.
Qualified candidates should complete an application and send a resume through the following url: https://home.eease.com/recruit/?id=4609151
KES provides custom engineered solutions to complex information management problems. The company is recognized for its expertise in systems...