puts you at the corporate center of the leading worldwide pharmaceutical services organization. Quintiles has made the
Computerworld's "100 Best Places to Work in IT"
in 2008, 2009, 2011 and 2012 and Quintiles IT is the leading company for the pharmaceutical industry on the 2011
. In 2011 Quintiles was also listed in the top 25 for multinationals by the Great Place to Work Institute.
If you want to work for a global, fast-paced organization dedicated to improving the development and marketing of medicines, Quintiles is the place for you. We are seeking dynamic, highly motivated and results focused individuals that take an innovative and consultative approach to driving and achieving success. Apply now for our
IT Software Engineer
position located in our Marietta, GA office.
• Collaborate with architects to design and implement enterprise software solutions
• Provide leadership to the team involved in the implementation of system integrations
• Work closely with customer technical representatives during implementation of system integrations
• Conduct root cause analysis and assist product support team in resolving production problems
• Assist with review and support of testing and validation strategies and execution
• Participate on the technical team that implements solutions according to provided architecture specifications
• At least 1 year of programming experience in industry standard IDE
• 4 years general IT experience in a technical capacity.
• Experience with Oracle Web Center Suite, BEA Portal or other similar platforms is desired
• Highly proficient in Java, MS dotNet, RDBMS and SOA technologies
• Understanding of relational and dimensional data models is required
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, collaborative and communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and with changing priorities
• Willing to provide Tier 3 production support assistance
• BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience is preferred
Quintiles Lifecycle Safety IT is completing the implementation of a global adverse event processing and analysis platform. This platform has been designed to support operations and services for more than 50 clients worldwide with access by several hundred lifecycle safety associates and management located on 4 continents. As adoption of the platform increases, our Global IT team will expand to support platform enhancements, operations for internal Quintiles resources, as well as, many collaboration partners accessing the platform from outside. We are seeking people with experience in technical areas along with knowledge of drug safety solutions and process to join our team.
Quintiles Transnational - 19 months ago
Quintiles Transnational has plenty to CRO about. One of the world's top contract research organizations (CROs), it...