(JS-072-14) Territory Sales Manager Location: NY, MA, CT, RI, NH, VT or ME
Job description: The Territory Sales Manager is primarily responsible for managing the sales and marketing of agricultural and industrial products in the Territory. Products include water care, animal nutrition, food grade, deicing and chemical salt products
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE will bring to the table:
Travel: Must be able to travel 50%-60% of the time with overnight stays.
- Experience maintaining and establishing key customer relationships and growing the customer base within assigned territory
- Experience creating and implementing sales and marketing plans for territory including planning, promotions, pricing strategies and budget preparation
- Track record of meeting budgeted volume and margin numbers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business with a concentration in Marketing or equivalent is required. MBA is preferred.
- MUST have experience selling PRODUCTS not services.
- Five plus years experience with direct sales, distributors and national account sales required.
- Sales experience in the chemical, industrial or agricultural fields is strongly preferred.
- Must have experience selling a commodity that is freight and price sensitive.
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
The River Group - 4 months ago