Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers’ Fort Worth sale site is looking for
Customer Service Representatives
who'd like to join the excitement of our auction business.
This is on-going, part-time work and applicants should be available to join the crew for each of the five scheduled sales per calendar year at our Fort Worth sale site
Time commitment will involve starting two days before the
on, working during the auction (2 days), and then one week after the auction. Hours will typically be much longer than 8
What We Offer:
We deliver our Customer Service Representatives a competitive hourly wage plus paid overtime and an opportunity to work in a fun, fast-paced environment.
In this role you will:
- Register on-site bidders.
- Process bidder payments.
- Provide customers with information about auxiliary services.
- Ensure that superior customer service is delivered at all times to all customers.
- Providing additional administrative support as needed.
Here's what you'll bring:
- Previous work experience dealing directly with customers.
- Proven commitment to providing fantastic customer service.
- Able to work in high-pressure situations.
- A friendly, outgoing, patient personality.
- Experience using computers and not afraid of new technology.
- Excellent keyboarding skills for data entry.
- Thrive working as part of team, pitching in wherever you’re needed most.
- A positive, enthusiastic, energetic and self-motivated.
- A solid work ethic without compromisisng your ability to have fun on the job.
- Fluency in a second language is considered an asset.
Office/Auction Site Location
Casual / On call