Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers’ St. Louis sale site is looking for
Customer Service Representatives
who'd like to be part of the excitement of our auction business.
This is ongoing, part-time work and applicants should be available to join the crew for each of the 4 - 5 scheduled sales per calendar year at our St. Louis sale site
ime commitment will involve working 1 week before the auction, working at the auction (1 day), and then for 3 to
days after the auction. Our auctions are all-day events,
hours are typically much longer than 8 hours per day.
What We Offer
We deliver our Customer Service Representatives a competitive hourly wage plus paid overtime and an opportunity to work in a fun, fast-paced environment.
The Customer Service Representative will register bidders, answer inquiries, process payments and other sale day activities. In this role you'll:
Here's what you bring:
- Register on-site bidders.
- Process bidder payments.
- Provide customers with information about auxiliary services.
- Ensure that superior customer service is delivered at all times to all customers.
- Provide additional administrative support as needed.
- Previous work experience where you worked in-person with custom
- Experience using computers, and able to learn to use new technology and software.
- Fluency in another language is considered an asset.
- Excellent keyboarding skills for data entry.
- A commitment to providing fantastic customer service.
- Able to work well and maintain a positive attitude in high-pressure situations.
- A friendly, outgoing, patient personality.
- You thrive working as part of team, pitching in wherever you’re needed most.
don't mind working hard, and you
like to have fun at work.
Office/Auction Site Location
Casual / On call
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers - 15 months ago
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers began as a family business in Kelowna, Canada. Three brothers -- Dave, Ken and John -- conducted their first...