The successful candidate will work under the supervision of the Configuration/Data Management Manager to provide configuration/data management functions to support project needs.
- Provide configuration/data management support to various company-wide projects.
- Process approval and change requests.
- Prepare Contract Delivery Requirement Lists (CDRLs).
- Manage and track configuration items and change requests using configuration management tools.
- Perform other job responsibilities as assigned by management.
Qualifications and Position Requirements:
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR)., Non-U.S. persons selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to export-restricted information. , The ITAR/EAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Configuration Management or related field with three plus (3+) years experience in Configuration Management or related practice.
- Working knowledge of configuration/data management or related discipline.
- Working knowledge of change management processes such as Change Request, Engineering Change Request (ECR), Engineering Change Proposal (ECP) and Engineering Change Notice (ECN).
- Broad knowledge of engineering administration.
- Working knowledge of SharePoint, Solid Works, EPDM or related change control/document control system.
- Ability to work independently and manage many tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to interact effectively and efficiently with management, peers and customers.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Access, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements, including US Citizenship, for access to classified information.
Textron Marine and Land Systems
Feb 4, 2013, 7:47:41 AM
Textron (and its subsidiaries) participates in E-Verify. We will provide the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employer’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.