- Serving customers and leading the technical staff.
- Application of in-depth automotive repair knowledge, people skills, customer relations, scheduling, etc.
- Serving as a liaison between technicians and customers.
- Selecting, coaching, leading, training and supervising technicians while assisting with the purchase of parts, materials and equipment.
- Teammate and Customer retention.
- Four years auto service technical experience.
- One year service manager or writer experience.
- A college degree is preferred.
- Pre-employment drug test, physical exam, background check and other screens may be required.
- Valid driver’s license required.
Benefits, Privileges and Growth Opportunities
- We provide over 26 Benefits & Privileges to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, cash balance retirement plan and more.
- Over 100 years of success is an indication of the stability our workforce enjoys.
- Exceptional Compensation.
- Many opportunities for advancement as we open new stores nationally each year.
- Work with diverse groups of people at every level.
- Become part of an organization that demonstrates care and positive work environments as evidenced by many loyal Teammates and Managers.
- On the job or in our classrooms a variety of mentors, coaches and educational opportunities accelerate careers.
We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, in fact, “One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates."
CareerBuilder Keywords: manager, retail, retail manager, sales manager, shop manager, chain, management, supervisor, sales, assistant manager, assistant store manager, retail management, key holder, retail manager.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Bridgestone/Firestone - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard