- Providing a broad range of auto technical services.
- Assisting other technicians/mechanics in performing technical activities.
- Diagnoses and repairs to specifications – brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment, air conditioning and computer systems.
- Explains technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals which may include employees and customers on an as-required basis.
- Continuously learns new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
- Keeps store management aware of mechanical repair problems as they occur.
- Maintains an organized/neat bay and participates with team in assuring store safety/cleanliness standards are met.
- One to two years of automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem-solving and repair experience.
- ASE certification preferred.
- Pre-employment drug test, physical exam and background check required.
- Valid driver’s license required.
Benefits, Privileges and Growth Opportunities
- We provide many Privileges that make the employment experience valuable.
- Over 100 years of success is an indication of the stability our workforce enjoys.
- Exceptional Compensation.
- Many opportunities for advancement as we open new stores nationally each year.
- Work with diverse groups of people at every level.
- Become part of an organization that demonstrates care and positive work environments as evidenced by many loyal Teammates and Managers.
- On the job or in our classrooms a variety of mentors, coaches and educational opportunities accelerate careers.
We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, in fact, “One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates."
CareerBuilder Keywords: motor, chassis, repair, automotive, mechanic, engine, auto, automotive mechanic, auto tech, ASE, A.S.E., car repair, auto repair.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
- 2 years ago - save job