7064-Marketing Communications Specialist
Marketing Communications Specialist
Vice President, Corporate Affairs
Develops and coordinates communication materials to represent
the Company to internal and external customers.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Assists in preparation of the Company's marketing plan, and
related long-and short-term strategy and budget.
- Plans advertising, promotional communications (both print and
electronic) and special events to fulfill aspects of the marketing
- Assists with creation of print advertisements and manages their
placement in trade publications
- Creates marketing materials including case studies and
brochures to highlight or explain the Company's strengths.
- Follows market developments and adjusts marketing materials
- Manages development of trade show strategy and schedule and
coordinates related promotional project activities.
- Attends at least three industry conferences annually.
- Travels up to 15 percent to attend trade shows conferences and
- Manages/assists with milestone company events such as
- Ensures consistent messaging while coordinating articles and
interviews regarding company activities and assisting with the
issuance of press releases.
- Contracts and serves as liaison with external consultants,
graphic designers and printers.
- Updates online media including the Company website, Facebook,
LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Writes articles for the Company intranet.
- Assists with tracking legislation relevant to the renewable
- Assists with the development of sustainability efforts and
communicates these efforts to employees.
- Follows safety and security procedures and determines
appropriate action. Reports potentially unsafe conditions and
uses materials and equipment properly.
- Creative, with strong skills in writing, communication and
- Intermediate skills in organization and multitasking.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Word with solid skills in other
Microsoft Office applications.
- Basic knowledge of the energy industry
- Basic knowledge of the legislative process and policies that
affect the renewable energy industry.
Physical requirements and
- Bachelor Degree in marketing, communication or political
science; or equivalent 8 years of experience.
- Minimum of two to five years of related marketing/communication
The work environment characteristics are representative of those
the employee encounters while performing the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Office environment with up to 15 percent travel to large cities
for industry trade shows and conferences.
To apply, please click
We maintain a drug-free workplace. Candidates will be
required to pass a pre-employment background investigation and drug
test as a condition of employment.
RES Americas is proud to be an EEO employer.
Renewable Energy Systems Ltd. - 11 months ago