Design, develop, test, document,
maintain and support software systems for the development of wind
farms and other renewable energy projects.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Design, develop, test, and maintain high quality Web-based and
desktop software to support the technical team and other
departments within the company.
- Design and develop SQL Server relational databases, develop and
maintain stored procedures.
- Provide application user support in a professional and
- Troubleshoot software issues and identify root causes of
- Document software systems (application/system documentation,
user documentation and help files).
- Perform other tasks assigned by supervisor to support the
software and technical teams.
- Must be motivated and able to quickly learn new applications,
tools, and technologies.
- Must be able to work professionally with clients, vendors,
employees, managers, and supervisors.
- Regular attendance is required in office.
- Follows safety and security procedures and determines
appropriate action. Reports potentially unsafe conditions and
uses materials and equipment properly.
- Strong C# and ASP.NET Web programming skills. [3 years]
- Experience developing ASP.NET MVC Web applications. [2
and AJAX. [3 years]
- Strong UI development skills including CSS and HTML. [3
- Strong SQL Server database design, development, and
administration skills. Experience developing queries with
T-SQL. [3 years]
- Working knowledge and experience with Entity Framework
development. [1 year]
- Strong testing skills and ability to produce high quality
- Experience developing for multiple Web browsers (IE, Firefox,
- Experiencing configuring IIS and deploying Web
- Experience with Windows 8 tablets a plus.
- Experience with Google Maps API a plus.
- Experience with ArcGIS Server a plus.
- Knowledge of Yahoo User Interface (YUI) a plus
- Possess excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team is
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced
- Working knowledge of LINQ, C# Lambda expressions, &
- Experience with Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio,
IIS, Tortoise SVN, Windows OS (XP,7,8).
- Knowledge and/or experience with: Nant, Web Services, XML, XSL,
MS Office (Excel VBA programming
Physical requirements and environment:
- B.A. or B.S. degree in computer science or other technical
discipline with relevant software development experience
The work environment and physical demands characteristics are
representative of those the employee encounters while performing
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
Performs primarily sedentary office duties with occasional
travel to other Company offices or construction sites.
Incumbent may occasionally lift up to 10 pounds and may be required
to sit, stand, walk and use a computer.
Construction site environment includes early stage permitting,
development and auditing through finished roads and features.
Extensive travel with driving to remote sites along with office
work in field conditions is also included.
Renewable Energy Systems Ltd. - 15 months ago