PositionSr. Audio DSP Digital Core IP Design Engineer
Position Location : Austin, TX
- 5 years of experience with Digital DSP Core IP Design
- Verification experience with Verilog or SystemVerilog
- RTL Synthesis
- PrimeTime timing analysis
Nice to have skills:
- Multi-Channel Audio Decoding
- Fast Fourier Transforms ( FFT)
- Nice to have some mixed signal IC background
- Design or verification of adaptive filters
- Some background in Sampling Theory
- Echo Cancellation background
- Similar work related to DSP or Audio
- Ph.D or Masters preferred if candidate has not worked directly on DSP since graduation
- BSEE with Audio DSP experience
Additional Info Required:
Please include the specific DSP Core IP projects you have worked on and what your role was. For example were you the lead, co-lead, strong contributor, contributor or junior engineer for each DSP Core IP project.
If you have specific DSP audio FIRMWARE or similar background that would be helpful but not required.
Compensation package is very competitive with good benefits.
Prefer local Dallas or Austin engineering candidates.
How to Apply:
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com
Formalized Design - 30+ days ago