Seeking a candidate to design, develop, test, deploy, and support SharePoint applications. This may include working with Business Analysts and end users to identify and understand business requirements, develop technical specifications, design and code solutions, assist with testing and deployment, and provide post-production support.
Job responsibilities include:
• Architect, develop and deploy SharePoint Server 2010 solutions that meet the needs identified by customers;
• Participate in design reviews with business users to ensure the design will meet business requirements
• Participate in code reviews with team members to maintain the quality of the codebase
Bachelor's degree and at least 6 years of experience.
• 2+ years experience developing SharePoint 2010 solutions
• 2+ years .NET (C#) experience
• Ability to design and develop custom solutions using SharePoint web parts, event handlers, lists, libraries, content types, site templates, and master pages
• Familiarity with SharePoint’s access control model including users, groups, permission levels and permission inheritance
• Ability to write database queries as CAML expressions
• Proficient using the .Net framework, C#, and ASP.NET using Visual Studio and SharePoint Designer
• Experience building custom workflows using Workflow Foundations
• Familiarity with the SharePoint 2010 service application framework and experience using several of the service applications, including Search, Managed Metadata, Excel, and Business Data Connectivity
• Experience designing and developing InfoPath forms, including setting up data connections and using rules and code to control form behavior
Science Systems and Applications, Inc. (SSAI): SSAI has successfully provided technology and science support services to NASA, NOAA, and...