As an Application Developer you will work with project managers, developers, QA analysts, and business stakeholders globally to design, code, and test the CRM and financial systems.
- Responsible for full life cycle development, from requirements translation, design, build, and test to meet current and future business and technical needs.
- Provide timely troubleshooting support to resolve issues.
- Maintain quality by adhering to company development standards.
- Maintain internal and external audit compliance standards.
Nice to have
- C# .NET, ASP.NET, and SQL programming experience.
- Web Services development.
- SQL Server 2005, 2008.
- Agile development a plus.
JobServe USA - 17 months ago