The .NET Developer will be part of an Online Banking team of a new internet initiative to build a large-scale SOA based system. This developer will work with internal teams, business line owners, and technical, subject matter experts. |
Responsible for development of web application systems for Online Banking and Money Movement.
• Maintain development activities that support internet banking development, ensuring high quality work.
• Understanding current .NET technoligcal trends.
• Demonstrable detailed understanding of design principles and methods, technology and standards.
• Interact with business users and BAs to understand the requirements and design documents.
• Work with project Managers and development leads
• Experience working with geographically distributed teams and vendor resources
Knowledge of authoring tools and human interface. Must be experienced with performance aspects of application development. Knowledge of DBMSs, development methodology, standards, design tools and specification representation.
- BS degree from accredited university in Computer Science or Information Systems
- 6+ years of experience in information systems technology
- Strong technical design skills:
- Strong C# development skills using .Net v3.5 and 4.0
- HTML, CSS, ASP.Net, ASP.Net MVC Framework, ASP.Net AJAX
- Microsoft WCF Services, Web services: XML, WSDL v1.1, SOAP v1.1, v1
Send resume, salary requirements and available date for immediate requirement. This position requires existing employment authorization in U.S. for consideration and must be perfomed onsite in Richfield, Minnesota.
LCI-Lawinger Consulting - 18 months ago