The .NET Developer will work as part of CLIENT's e-commerce development team. The developer will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and maintaining applications using the .NET framework and SQL Server technologies.
- Develop Test, Support functionality on our existing software products.
- Build and maintain applications using .NET 4.0 / ASP.NET MVC / SQL Server 2008 / WCF Services.
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule.
- Provide technical support to business team as needed.
- Produce technical documentation like design documents, system flow, feature specifications as needed.
- All other responsibilities as assigned
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or Information Technology.
- MUST HAVE(S) - C#, ASP.NET MVC, SQL Server, .NET 4.0, OOP concepts, experience in Agile methodology, & online retail is a plus.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations, such as memory management and low-level algorithm performance.
- Six (+) years experience as a developer (lead developer would be a plus).
- Three (+) years experience with .NET 3.5/4.0 Framework, C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, Web Services, and ADO.NET including Visual Studio 2010.
- Two (+) years working with SQL Server (2005/2008 preferred).
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices.
- Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA).
- Ability to design and optimize SQL Server 2008 stored procedures.
- Experience with JQuery or similar technologies.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player.
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices.
We look forward to receiving your application!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If interested, please respond with your:
- FT SALARY = (NEED to WANT) -
- AVAILABILITY TO INTERVIEW/START?
- A TIME/# TO FOR US TO CONTACT YOU?
- A WORD COPY OF YOUR MOST RECENT RESUME.
RTI - Jacksonville, FL