.NET Developer - All Levels (Be prepared for a written skills test.)
GDSX is currently looking for 2 software developers. We value critical thinking skills and aptitude above experience on paper. It's ok if this would be your first real programming job or you have 10 years professional experience in C#.
For us, the important questions are: Can you code? Can you test your code? Can you receive constructive criticism about your code? Can you communicate your ideas to others? Can you be self-sufficient and proactive in your personal learning process? If you can do these things then GDSX is an awesome place to work--voted one of the Best Companies to Work for in Texas!
Our development team works in the latest Microsoft tools (Visual Studio 2010 on Windows 7) and we use lots of cool technologies: C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, and even Objective C for iPhone/iPad (if you're so inclined).
The custom software you work on will be deployed to a server farm that processes millions of transactions every month and handles many terabytes of data. This is the real deal involving tough problems with smart people.
- Programming experience
- Aptitude for learning
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
Salary Depends on Experience Education Level HS or equivalent Location Allen, TX 75013 Status Full-Time Employee Experience 1+ years
Very casual work environment and good benefits including:
How to Apply If you are interested in this position, please submit your answers to a short skills test.
- Personal medical coverage in our group medical plan with employer contribution
- Optional dependent medical coverage
- Personal dental/vision coverage in our group plan with employer contribution
- Optional dependent dental/vision coverage
- Company paid employee benefits for Short-Term and Long-Term Disability as well as Basic Life coverage
- Seven paid holidays each calendar year
- Accumulation of 18 days of paid time off (PTO) each full year of employment
- Participation in the company’s 401-k plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Broad exposure to a number of technologies with a great team atmosphere
GDSX, Ltd. - 2 years ago