Our Philosophy is simple: INNOVATION backed by INTEGRITY in everything we do.
At SEDC, we offer an exciting opportunity as a .NET Programmer where youwill use cutting edge technology and have the chance to work alongside of some of the best software development talent in the utility industry.
In this position, you will:
- Research,design, and write of software to specifications, either individually oras part of a team of other developers.
- Work in a team environment and brainstorm with other developers/senior developers on ideas, work flow and technologies.
- Workwith internal business customers and IT analysts to determine softwarerequirements and system impacts.
- Generatetechnical documentation as well as unit and functional tests.
- Assistswith application maintenance by monitoring and correcting software defects.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and results driven programmer with at least 3 years of Microsoft.NET technologies and coding experience in C#. It is a hands-on programming role that works as part of a programming/development team to drive technical designs and participate in end-to-end project life cycle for billing/accounting software solutions.
- Recent hands-on coding experience in C#
- Strong experience in .NET Technologies
- Experience in developing Windows Applications / Smart Clients
- Ability to communicate effectively across all technical skill levels
ITS A PLUS TO HAVE:
- N-Tier architectural software modeling
- Oracle or SQL Server experience
- Strong business acumen.
SEDC is a stable companyoffering great benefits and a flexible working environment.
Southeastern Data Cooperative SEDC - 5 months ago