Analyze business requirements and architect and design software systems, including responsibilities for coding; code review; unit and system testing. ~
- Responsible for developing complex object oriented web applications
- Responsible for scoping and estimation of projects, writing of technical documentation and troubleshooting of complex problems.
- Coordinate work with business, QA and other teams including offshore.
- Communicate with technical management and other departments; reporting of status and risks; and working effectively with internal and external partners.
- Provide technical guidance to less experienced peers and lead offshore team on projects.
- Work under minimal supervision; provided with assignments and objectives and given wide latitude for independent judgment.
sologig - 14 months ago
Established in 2001, Dealertrack provides web-based software solutions and services to enhance efficiency and profitability for all major...