Location: Columbus, OH
Duration: 6 months plus
Pay Rate: $52-56
Programmer 5 (PR5 Core) with expertise in experience in web development using Microsoft .NET technologies, SPECIFICALLY WEB FORMS.
1. Rewrite of an existing application, PeopleSoft by replatforming to newer technologies and reengineering the current subsystems.
2. Potential modules to be rewritten, but not limited to:
3. PeopleSoft is also a central repository accessed by many applications for personnel information. With the replatforming, the systems must provide easy transport mechanisms to move data in and out of the central database.
- Manager/Employee self-services
- OSP Recruitment
- OSP Monthly Weights
- OSP GXT Tracking
- Drug Testing
- Military Status Tracking
- OSP Firearm Tracking
- OSP Transfer Requests
- OSP Promotions
- Incident Reporting
- DPS Evaluations Tracking
During the interview process with the ODPS staff, the resource consultant must demonstrate competence/experience in their specific area(s) of project assignment. The resource's experience must also be documented for review and verification. Offered resources not showing technical or functional competence/experience will be sufficient reason to reject the Offeror's proposal. It is the responsibility of the Offeror to pre-screen their candidates to ensure compliance.
The ODPS has estimated that it will require one (1) full-time resource to provide two thousand (2080) hours in FY13 to complete this work. Therefore, the response to this Scope of Work shall not exceed two thousand three hundred and twenty (2080) hours.
Background Check must be brought in when interview conducted.
Interview Date/Times are June 28, 2012 at 1 and 2.
1. Strong communication/ leadership skills.
2. Strong influence, collaboration and negotiation experience.
3. Ability to collaborate with supporting resources across business and/or functional lines.
4. Have excellent oral and written skills/possess strong meeting and work session facilitation skills.
5. Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team, the ability to manage time and resources to meet assigned deadlines.
6. Have strong understanding of prioritization stemming from the elicitation of system and/or user requirements.
7. Have excellent organizational skills, proven analytical, planning, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
8. Must be knowledgeable in the English language/speak clearly and understandably using the English language.
Background Check must be brought in when interview conducted.OB DESCRIPTION:
Need Desired Skills:
2. Experience implementing and configuring the "Enterprise Library" for auditing, logging and data access. 3. Experience with PeopleSoft 8.8 architecture and design
MUST be able to verify and demonstrate the above listed required skill sets
THE INTERVIEW WILL BE A TECHNICAL INTERVIEW. Candidate must be able to communicate his/her experience accurately and clearly as it relates to the above required skills sets.
Netpixel, a division of CORE ECS - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard