LRS Consulting Services is looking for a .Net Software Architect / Principal .Net Applications Developer for a fulltime position with our Client in Olathe, KS.
This is a high profile position that will allow your skills to shine! LRS Consulting Services has been delivering IT excellence for over three decades. Our reputation for quality, flexibility, and strong relationships with our clients keeps them turning to us to meet their IT consulting needs. Our contacts combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you. So let’s go to work!
To apply, please submit your resume to hropp@LRS.com. Visit us online at www.LRS.com.
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or citizenship status.
Candidates will have 8+ years of experience in software development with increasing levels of responsibility. Candidates should have a proficient background in developing service-oriented web-based business applications and sites using .NET technologies.
- Proficient experience designing complex enterprise systems (in a .NET environment) using object-oriented design and programming
- Proficient Understanding of application architecture principles such as separation of concerns and practical implementation approaches
- Previous Experience providing technical direction to other developers
- Proficient knowledge of relational database design and programming
- Proficient ability to apply design patterns (e.g. Dependency Injection) in software development, testing, deployment, and support including ability to mentor others
- Proficient experience in .NET (3.5 or higher) web and services development using C#. Applicant should have practical proficient experience with WCF
- Proficient experience in Web development technologies including understanding the tradeoffs of various implementation options – e.g. Web Services, XML, SOAP, REST, WCF, WF
- Previous Experience with SQLServer 2008+, T-SQL, stored procedures and user-defined functions
- Proficient understanding of SDLC using Agile, RUP or other Methodologies
- Previous experience using ORM technologies such as Entity Framework 4.0 or NHibernate.
- Previous experience implementing a message-based integration architecture using an enterprise service bus
- Previous experience using tools for OOD.
- Previous experience working within MS Team Foundation Server environment and knowledge of how to leverage TFS capabilities to make SDLC more efficient.
- Proficient knowledge of IT infrastructure (e.g. servers, network, security, storage) and how it interacts and influences software applications.
- Previous Experience with performance tuning tools and techniques.
This position is: Direct Placement
Levi, Ray & Shoup, Inc. - 13 months ago