DK Security is recruiting for the position of part-time Alcohol/Tobacco Compliance
Buyers. This position has locations throughout the Southern and Eastern part of the State of Michigan.
You will find the job description listed below. Please review the position carefully. If you are interested
in being considered for this position, please follow the instructions listed below to complete our online application.
Alcohol/Tobacco Compliance Buyer (Part-Time)
Must have flexible availability & ability to travel
Must be able to travel to individual locations.
The position of ATC Buyer reports to the Director of Loss Prevention and is responsible for completing monthly alcohol/tobacco compliance buys at various locations throughout the state of Michigan, per DK Security’s contract.
- Must provide above excellent customer service when dealing with Clients, Customers, Co-Workers, etc.
- Must travel to various locations on a monthly basis to complete the required ATC buys.
- Purchase alcohol/tobacco and present a valid State of Michigan photo ID at time of purchase, only if asked by the cashier.
- Accurately complete written reports of all buys in a timely fashion.
- Call into the DK Command Center immediately after a failure to report all necessary information.
- Accurately complete and submit all payroll data within Company established timelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be of good moral character, with no felony convictions or misdemeanor convictions for criminal sexual conduct or related offenses, theft, assault, or crimes of moral turpitude, is required.
- Must be between the ages of 21 to 24 years.
- Must have a valid state of Michigan Photo ID (and must present it to HR at time of application)
- Must be willing to travel to various locations .
- Must have a flexible schedule and reliable transportation .
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the core functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing duties, the employee may be regularly required to stand or sit for extended periods, walk long distances, use hands to handle, hold or feel objects, tools, or controls, reach with arms, and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee is required to hear conversations in noisy environments. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
The information contained in this position description is for compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (A.D.A) and is not an exhaustive list of the duties performed by persons holding this position. Additional duties are performed by the individuals currently in these positions and may change from time to time considering immediate operational requirements.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described herein are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. The employee may be required to work in outside weather conditions and may be exposed to fumes or airborne particles and high noise levels. The employee must be able to meet deadlines with severe time constraints. The employee must work independently and with other staff to meet demands from several persons at the same time.
DK Security is an affirmative-action, equal-opportunity employer. DK Security’s job openings are open to all without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, religion, age, height, weight, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, or veteran status.
M/F EEO/AA Employer
Director of Loss Prevention
Once your application has been submitted and reviewed, a response will be issued via a telephone call or email.