DK Security is recruiting for the position of a part-time Operations Internship located in Kentwood, MI. You will find the job description listed below. Please review the position carefully. If you are interested in being considered for this position (and meet the minimum requirements), please follow the instructions listed below to complete our online application.
Internship - Unpaid
1st and 2nd shift Monday - Friday
10-25 hours/ week
The Internship position will work closely with our Operations Department and will gain experience in scheduling, interviewing, customer service skills, and other Operation functions.
- Assist the Operations Department in Site Visits.
- Assist the Operations Department in scheduling.
- Assist the Operations Department in the interview/new hire process.
- Assist the Operations Department with payroll responsibilities.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the appropriate authority within the scope of the position.
- Must be 18 years old or older.
- Must be of good moral character, with no felony convictions or misdemeanor convictions.
- Must present a friendly, positive, professional image to Clients, employees, supervisors, managers, and the general public.
- Must possess excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must currently be in Junior or Senior year of Bachelor’s degree.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Must have the ability to design marketing materials.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the core functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing duties, the employee may be regularly required to stand or sit for extended periods, walk long distances, use hands to handle, hold or feel objects, tools, or controls, reach with arms, and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee is required to hear conversations in noisy environments. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
The information contained in this position description is for compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (A.D.A) and is not an exhaustive list of the duties performed by persons holding this position. Additional duties are performed by the individuals currently in these positions and may change from time to time considering immediate operational requirements.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described herein are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. The employee may be required to work in outside weather conditions and may be exposed to fumes or airborne particles and high noise levels. The employee must be able to meet deadlines with severe time constraints. The employee must work independently and with other staff to meet demands from several persons at the same time.
DK Security is an affirmative-action, equal-opportunity employer. DK Security’s job openings are open to all without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, religion, age, height, weight, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, or veteran status.
M/F EEO/AA Employer
Once your application is submitted and reviewed, a response will be issued via a telephone call or email.
DK Security - 5 months ago