Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) x 1 Full-Time Position
Occupational Therapist (OT) x 1 Full-Time Position
Physical Therapist (PT) x 1 Full-Time Position
Solace Healthcare (www.SolaceHealthcare.com) is seeking one dynamic Occupational Therapist, Physical Therapist, and Speech Therapist to provide home-based services to pediatric clients in the greater Denver metro area. Solace Healthcare is both accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Home Care (ACHC) and licensed as a Home Care Agency in the State of Colorado. Solace Healthcare serves over 500 Colorado children currently. And this number is growing every day. We currently have one full-time, fully-benefitted position available for each OT, PT, and ST discipline due to increased referrals for these valuable services! If you're searching for a professional environment that truly values initiative, teamwork, and therapeutic excellence, you've come to the right place. Solace Healthcare offers the following:
1) Guaranteed Highest Rates: Solace Healthcare rates are the highest in the market - guaranteed
2) Guaranteed Best, Most Comprehensive Benefits
3) Professional Development
4) Team-Oriented Approach to Care
5) Autonomy with Clinical Decision-Making and Service Delivery
6) Full-Time Hours with 100% Schedule Flexibility
7) 100% Green Company with Full Electronic Medical Record and Web Portal Hosting of Medical Documentation! Our therapists have the freedom to work from home and are never required to even be at our office because of our IT capabilities.
8) Opportunity to also provide feeding therapy in our fully-equipped feeding therapy clinic in the medical community of Lowry.
9) Opportunity to join a truly progressive, cutting-edge organization!
These positions are available immediately! Please contact us today to learn more about our dynamic organization and our current opportunities. You must have both national (OT, ST) and state-level (OT, PT) licenses to be considered for these positions. 1 year of pediatric therapy experience preferred. New graduates are VERY welcome to apply. Solace offers full mentorship programs for new graduate therapists.
Learn more about Solace Healthcare at www.SolaceHealthcare.com
To apply, please contact us in any of the following manners:
Phone: 303.432.8487 x 207
Solace Healthcare, Inc.
495 Uinta Way, Suite 140
Denver, CO 80230
We look forward to hearing from you!
Healthcare recognizes the success of our organization is based in large part on the quality of services we provide to our clients. As such, we have made it our mission to work with only the very best therapists in the country. To continually attract the best therapists and retain them as well, we offer this guarantee:
We treat our therapists with the utmost professionalism and respect, and compensate our therapists at the highest level in the market today.
Solace Healthcare Therapist Benefits
From a career perspective, our therapists also benefit from the continual learning and growth that comes from being a part of a true multi-disciplinary team. Solace Healthcare has a hierarchy of operation designed to mentor, develop, and grow therapists to their optimum potential. If you are the best at what you do, and are ready to work with an innovative, positive and supportive organization, please contact us today.
- Employee-Employer Relationships (W2)
- Medical (3 Plans), Dental (3 Plans), Vision Insurance, and Life Insurance
- 4% Matching 401k
- 3 Weeks Paid Time Off Annually
- $250 Continuing Education Funds Annually
- Professional & Generability Liability Coverage
- Personal Netbook with 4G Data Plan
- Personal Copier, Fax, Scanner Combination
- Personal Therapy Equipment
- And our benefits only continue to get better!
Monster - 19 months ago