1-800 CONTACTS is the largest ($600 million-plus) direct-Marketer of replacement contact lenses in the United States. Through its toll-free telephone number, 1‑800 CONTACTS, and through its multiple Internet addresses—which include 1800contacts.com, contacts.com and contactlenses.com—, the Company offers essentially all of the soft and hard contact lenses produced by major contact lens manufacturers, including Johnson & Johnson, CIBA Vision, Bausch & Lomb, Ocular Sciences and Cooper Vision. The Company stocks the largest inventory of contact lenses in the world (20 million) from which it can ship approximately 95% of its orders within one business day of receipt.
Work closely with Project Management to clearly document development acceptance criteria for 3rd party development. Candidate will also be responsible for creating thorough test cases and performing regression testing to ensure high website quality assurance.
- Work with Project Management to create acceptance criteria and test scenarios for new 3rd party development
- Maintain knowledge base of test plans, scenarios and procedures
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes
- Perform regression tests on development work in staging environment to qualify web releases
- Participate in software releases
- Create Replication Scenarios for Identified Bugs
- Coordinate testing with 3rd party developers
Once an offer is accepted, all external applicants are subject to a background investigation
and if appropriate, drug testing. Offers of employment shall be contingent upon
passing both the background investigation and drug testing (if required).
- Web or software development testing experience is preferred, but not required
- Experience creating test plans is preferred and experience with Selenium and WatiN are a plus
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Must have excellent writing and communication skills
- Must be self-motivated and have excellent follow-up
*Current WellPoint associates: All referrals must be submitted through the formal
associate referral process on WorkNet. Official guidelines for the associate referral
program can be found in My HR.
*WARNING: Please beware of phishing scams. Our company will never ask
you for bank account information when you are applying for a job.
Similar Job Postings
Technical Project Manag...
IT Quality Control Anal...
1-800 CONTACTS Test Ana...
Mgr CareMore Technolog...
CareMore Senior PMO Tec...
WellPoint - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
We recently changed our name from WellPoint to Anthem, Inc., the name people know us by best. As our companies continue to take a more...